How Do We Calculate the Revenue Opportunity Identified by V.i. Labs Customers?
This number represents real data aggregated from a sample of our deployed CodeArmor Intelligence customers. Each customer:
- Has implemented CodeArmor Intelligence into their applications
- Has had their applications cracked and made available in piracy distribution channels for unlicensed use
- Is receiving infringement reports from their applications that they are actually being used
- Is identifying the number of unique machines using their unlicensed applications
The Revenue Opportunity for each application is the result of multiplying:
Number of Unique Machines x List Price of the Application
The total number you see on our homepage is the sum of all of the individual application’s Revenue Opportunity.
What does this number mean to ISVs?
- You can measure the size of your Revenue Opportunity by implementing CodeArmor Intelligence into your applications
- You can make data driven decisions about dealing with your license compliance or piracy problem
- You can invest in license revenue recovery processes to add to your bottom line