V.i. Labs Webinar
How ISVs Supercharge Lead Generation with Software Intelligence
January 30, 2013
Sales and marketing organizations in the software industry use a wide range of tools to drive visitors, measure the quality of leads, and convert leads to customers. But the highest quality leads might already be using your products, without being a paying customer.
The challenge, of course, is identifying who is using your software and how they are using it. Join V.i. Labs’ VP of Products, Victor DeMarines, for a webinar on how to use software intelligence to uncover your most valuable leads that are ripe for conversion. You will learn:
- How one V.i. Labs customer’s inside sales organization is generating millions of dollars a year using software intelligence to uncover previously hidden channels for leads
- How to integrate software intelligence with Salesforce.com
- How to track how software downloads are actually being used once they are installed
- Best practices for lead scoring and routing
Watch now to learn how software intelligence can give you a competitive advantage in lead generation and conversion.
Who Should Watch
- VPs or Directors of Sales and Business Development
- VPs or Directors of Marketing
- VPs or Directors of Product Marketing
V.i. Laboratories, Inc.
About this Presenter
Victor DeMarines brings extensive security product management and marketing experience to V.i. Labs, where he is responsible for product strategy and direction. He is a frequent speaker and author on topics including piracy, reverse engineering and the protection of intellectual property. Victor was previously a senior product manager at RSA Security where he drove product strategy for the company's strong authentication, Smart Card, and enterprise Single Sign-On client products. Prior to RSA, Victor was the director of product management at Authentica (now EMC) where he was instrumental in defining product strategy and direction for Authentica’s enterprise rights management and secure email solutions. Before Authentica, Victor held senior product management positions at AXENT Technologies (now Symantec) and Progress Software, a global supplier of software technology and services.